Apartment in Roma centro - DEAN12-2
Aureliana's boutique apartment - short term residential rental
: 50 sqm, on the 3rd floor with elevator. Rate includes coffee and tea. Private kitchen and bathroom. In the city center "Roma". Just one stop to the gay area. Next public transport: Teatro Marcello (Subway B line stop Circo Massimo; several buses). The host speaks English and Italian.
Accommodation description from the host:
The accomodation is 15 minute walking distance to the roma’s gay street: Via di San Giovanni in Laterno, in front of the Colosseum is a pedestrian area, 300 meters of shops, restaurants, gay and gay friendly bars, which create the perfect background for the lgbt’s nights of Rome, and during the day, the street becomes a vibrant meeting point, to take a walk, do some shopping and taste the delicacies of the Italian cuisine.A popular hotspot of the gay and lesbian community in the late evening and at night is in front of the two cafe-bars Coming Out and My Bar. Especially in warm summer nights, the street can be packed with hundreds of people.
Magic and Convenient location in the heart of ancient Rome.
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful streets of the city where you can still feel the grandeur of ancient Rome. Situated just behind the majestic temple of Venus, built by Julius Caesar in the Roman Forum, and at the bottom of Capitoline Hill near the Roman Equestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius and just a few steps from Circo Massimo (Circus Maximus) where Augustus used to enjoy the thrill of chariot races.
WALKING: Within a 5 minute walking distance, you can...
● Discover the wonders of the ancient Rome, including the Colosseum and Circo Massimo
● Reach Capitoline hill and visit Capitoline Museums in the square designed by Michelangelo
● Stop at the Bocca Della Verità (Mouth of Truth) and see if your partner is telling the truth
● Admire the magnificent Vittoriano monument (Altare Della Patria) in Piazza Venezia where, from the terrace, you can enjoy one of the best views of the city
● Cross the Tiber and relax in the Trastevere district, sitting in a coffee shop by the square Santa Maria in Trastevere, enjoying the sunshine, watching people passing by, and sipping an aperitivo (cocktail)
● Enjoy the best restaurants the city has to offer. You will feel spoiled with all the great options!
Regole della Casa:
Check-in fino a: (21h)
Check-out fino a: (11h)
Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11pm. If you need to arrange a different time for check-in, please e-mail the host before the arrival.
Because I live in the apartment when I am in Rome and the apartment is not booked by tourists (which is at least once a month), some of my personal belongings are kept inside cupboards/wardrobe which will be sealed with a simple string so my guests will be aware what “ not to use”.
I love my home which is full of beautiful ornaments/objects/furniture; I have been collecting for years and it is part of my passion for interior design.
I would only ask for my guests to be considerate and enjoy the apartment, keeping in mind that it is not just an apartment for tourists, but also my home which I am very pleased to share.
I am 45 years old and I work in a marketing and communication agency based in Rome.
I come from Marche, a region of central Italy, on the Adriatic coast.
To be host is the result of my passion for Rome, this amazing city that welcomed me 15 years ago, when I moved to the Italian capital from my neighbouring Marche.
I would like to provide all my guests with the same warm welcome. My personal aim is to make their Roman vacations unforgettable!