1 room apartment in Porto Porto - SIJO4-1
: 45 sqm, on the ground floor. Rate includes coffee and tea. Private kitchen and bathroom. In the city center "City Center (Near City Hall)". Next public transport: Near main metro station (Trindade) (All). The host speaks English, Portuguese and French.
Accommodation description from the host:
In downtown Porto, this charming ground floor apartment has an exceptional location. Situated just one minute away from Porto’s main square (Avenida dos Aliados), and only two minutes walking from the trindade metro station. From the airport just take Violet Line E, and get off at the 15th stop, which is the Trindade stop (just a 27 minute ride). Trindade is the main metro station. From here you can go wherever you want by metro.
Oporto Sun - Trindade is an apartment of the early xx century, renovated in November 2016, located in downtown of the city of Porto.
This apartment is located on the ground floor, there is no need to use stairs.
Here you have a fully equiped kitchen, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishes, cutlery, glasses... One complete bathroom with soap, towels.
2 minutes walking you have the main metro station of Porto (Trindade) and a big covered car parking open 24h/day with security and with small price os 14€/day.
Coffee shops, bakery, restaurants, bars, supermarkt are very near.
This apartment is excellent to visit Porto, because you can visit downtown without need of transports because everuthing is very near.
We will provide city maps and other free turist information to you.
The whole building was renovated and became a rental apartment since 2016. The apartment you are viewing is 45 square meters totally, which consists of a sunny living room, an open-space kitchen, a bathroom and a cozy bedroom. The apartment is equipped with , high-speed Wi-Fi, cable tv, oven, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine and tableware. You can find fresh bath and face towel, shampoo and hairdryer in the bathroom. All bed linen are provided.
The apartment is all yours.
From the very beginning to saying goodbye, you may meet our hospitable host Paulo. I don't live in the apartment but always be ready to provide help. I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese of course .
I'm glad to share local sightseeing and dinning tips with you.
Please feel free to contact host if you need any assistance or have any questions. Extra cleaning service is also available if request.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in time: btw 16:00-21:00
Check-out time: before 11:00
You could make an appointment with host if you want to check in or check out in a different period depending on the room availability.
Please enjoy your stay.
The apartment is private and exclusive use. During your stay we want you to feel at home because the apartment is just yours.
It has 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 bathroom with shower and 1 kitchenette!
It is fully equipped.
internet - Free Wi-fi in the apartment. Speed 100 mbps (optical fiber)
I will be glad to help you in knowing better my city, and region. I can provide for you the information you need, about your wishes.
Since the apartment is very central, you can visit to walk the entire downtown area, such as:
- Market Bolhao - 10 minutes
- Rua de Santa Catarina - 10 minutes
- Majestic Café - 10 minutes
- Avenida dos Aliados - 2 minutes
- Porto City Hall - 1 minute
- Tower of Clerics (Clérigos) - 8 minutes
- Lello Bookshop - 9 minutes
- Paris Galleries of Street - 9 minutes
- Gardens of Cordoaria - 10 minutes
- Luis I Bridge - 16 minutes
- Porto Cathedral - 13 minutes
- The Port Wine Caves (Vila Nova de Gaia) - 18 minutes
Metro - Trindade station 250 meters (main station with connection to all lines on the network) Direct connection to the Airport 27 minutes).
Bus - Near stop tourist and ordinary buses.
Train - S. Bento station at 9-minute walk.
Car - Parking 250 meters (Praça D. João I - € 14 / day).
This apartment is a reputable, legally registered and recognized rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (35900/al) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and asae. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paidholiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other eu countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Check-in between 16:00 and 21:00. Check-out until 11:00
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own.
- Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paidholiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other eu countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Smoking is not permitted. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- Please leave all electric appliances turned off, make sure water taps are not running and close all doors and windows before check-out.
- We request that guests leave the dishes and the kitchen clean and empty out the trash, there is always a garbage deposit in the street nearby.
- The apartment is cleaned prior to each arrival. Please, keep the apartment tidy and clean as reasonably possible during all the time of your occupancy. If you require extra cleaning during your stay, please contact us - we will arrange it.
- Please take care of the decoration items, furniture, towels/linen and other apartment's equipment. Any doubts handling the apartment's appliances and equipment please call.
- We have a boiler as heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at different hours so it can reheat.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises between 22H and 8.
- This apartment is a reputable, legally registered and recognized rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (35900/al) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and asae. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.