2 room apartment in Paris 2. Arrondissment de la Bourse - LEFR1-2
Charming flat in the trendy heart of Paris, rue Montmartre
: 55 sqm, on the 1st floor with elevator. Rate includes coffee and tea. Private kitchen and bathroom. In the city center "Paris". The accommodation is located within the gay area. Next public transport: Etienne Marcel (M4). The host speaks French and English.
Accommodation description from the host:
Just in the perfect location, in a typical french building from the 18th century, a charming and quiet 55 sqm fully redone and refurbished apartment.
In a noble bourgeois building, facing the street and the quiet and large interior courtyard, the apartment is located on the first floor (lift and stairs) and offers every comfort needed for 2 to 4 guests:
- A large bedroom on courtyard side
- A comfortable leather sofa bed for 2 persons (queen size) in the living room
- A fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle)
- A bathroom with bathtub, wc and hair dryer
- Unlimited internet access, tv with international channels
- Sheets and towels are provided, iron and ironing board
- Washing machine and dish washer
- Some items can be provided for your arrival (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.)
This is the most central area you could be in Paris! Literally when you step out, you are situated rue Montmartre, in the central Montorgueuil pedestrian area. That very trendy and good shopping place offers many outdoor café, bakeries and restaurants, all amenities and fresh produces. This also a popular spot for locals to socialize while doing their shopping!
You can easily walk everywhere from there:
10 mn walking from the Louvre Museum, the Seine, Beaubourg and the Marais.
20 mn from Saint Germain des Près, Opéra, Notre Dame De Paris, big stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps).
Subway stations: Sentier and Etienne Marcel (ligne 3), Chatelet/Les Halles (lignes 1 and 4)
Direct from airport cdg and Orly with rer B les Halles
Direct from Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est on line 4.
Direct to Gare de Lyon at Châtelet (rer A)
Looking forward to seeing you soon