This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called “cookies”, text data, which are saved on your computer. This enables an analysis of the use of the website. Information about the use of the website (including your IP address) which are created through cookies will be transferred and saved to a server of Google in the USA. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of the website, to collect reports about website activity for website owners and to adduce further services which are connected to website and internet use.
Furthermore Google will assign this information if applicable to third parties who convert this data on behalf of Google. Google will not connect your IP address with other data in any case. Installation of cookies can be avoided by adjustment of the browser software. We point out that in this case the website could not be used extensively. Through using this website, you comply with editing data, which were collected through the user himself. Data collection and save can be veto at any time with effect for the future.
Due to discussions of using analysis tools with complete IP addresses we want to allude that this website Google Analytics uses the enhancement _anonymizep(). and therefore IP addresses will be edited only shortened in order to eliminate a direct personal connection.
Terms & Conditions Guests
1. The ebab UG (hereinafter referred to as ebab) provides with its website an online platform where provider of accommodations (hereinafter called hosts) offer their accommodation for a temporary period for bookings and where visitors to the website (hereinafter referred to as guests) can book the accommodations.
Ebab acts as an intermediary between the host and the guest. With the completion of a booking on the ebab website, there is a binding lease contract between the host and the guest.
The host is fully liable.
2. Ebab is not liable for the information and services provided by the host and for any defects of the respective accommodation or related services.
3. Ebab is aimed with its website primarily on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, to provide them with safe accommodations. Ebab is committed to openness, tolerance and acceptance toward all people. Ebab does not tolerate sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-Semitic, racist, fascist or any other dehumanizing utterances and actions. Ebab reserves the right to exclude guests who violate these principles from the use of the website.
4. Users of the website must be at least 18 years old.
5. When registering as a guest on the website, the user undertakes to provide truthful information, especially to the personal information, such as name, address and contact information. This data is sent to the host after completing a booking. The guest is obliged to present the host on the day of arrival a valid identity card / passport to uniquely identify. The host has the right to match the information that the guest has provided during the registration on the website with the data of the identity card / passport. Should the data not match, the host is not obligated to accommodate the guest. The booking can then be canceled with costs.
6. The guest can cancel a booking up to one week prior to arrival free of charge. If the guest cancels a booking one week before arrival or shorter, the guest has to pay the rate of one night of the accommodation rate as a cancellation fee.
7. The guest has no enforceable right for carrying out of the booking, should the host be prohibited to accommodate guests by a change in legislation.
8. By registering and / or using the website, the user agrees to the validity of these terms and conditions.
Host Contract / Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Host and Accommodation
The host ensures ebab to meet all necessary requirements affecting the implementation of the temporary accommodation of guests.
§ 2 Activity of ebab
Ebab is responsible for the placement of private accommodation. A brokerage commission is payable on a successful placement.
§ 3 Contract and Term
The contract is concluded for an indefinite period. If the host terminates the agency contract within the first six months without having hosted a guest, a one-time admission fee of €50 will be charged.
§ 4 Main Contract
Ebab is solely responsible for the placement of accommodations but does not act as the host's agent. Oral agreements are only effective if they are made in writing.
§ 5 Commission
A net commission of 16% will be charged. The commission has to be paid within 10 days after the receipt of the invoice. The exclusion of ebab will lead to a contract penalty of 500 €.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the host
All information is to be kept in confidence. The host is not entitled to compensation for loss against ebab. Any changes shall be notified to ebab immediately.
§ 7 Rights and obligations of ebab
All images provided by the host must be free of third party claims and can be used by ebab for marketing purposes. Ebab treats all information acquired as confidential. In case of an accommodation, the host has to check all the information prior to the check-in. Ebab is not liable in particular for claims by the host against the guest.
§ 8 Direct booking system
The host defines available periods where the guest can book directly. Bookings will be made without prior booking requests! If the guest cannot be hosted when making a direct booking, the host must compensate the guest for the additional expense.
§ 9 Lowest Price Guarantee
If the listed accommodation is not more expensive on ebab than on any other agency, please click Lowest Price Guarantee. You will then get a better listing. The "Lowest Price Guarantee" selected by the host is binding.
§ 10 Final Clause
Changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective and considered legally binding unless the host objects within six weeks.